Gusto Charcoal BBQ
It seamlessly integrates onto the BBQ base, setting the grill at the perfect cooking height and matching in perfectly with the rest of the kitchen. Supplied with cover and Gusto Pro Barbecue Accessory Pack.
Gusto Pro BBQ Accessory Pack:
- Weatherproof Cover
- Grate Lifter
- Ash Scraper
- Pizza stone and support system
- Double heat shield dividers for indirect cooking and roasting
- Solid ceramic construction, with an enamelled weatherproof coating
- Stainless Steel fixtures and fitting
- Internal ceramic firebox system
- Triple vent system for accurate temperature control
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Enamelled Steel Cooking Grates
- Dimensions and weights:
- Diameter main body: 55cm
- Diameter cooking Grid: 46.7cm
- Cooking area: 1715cm2
- Assembled dimensions: 130 x 73 x 122cm
- Operating height: 91cm
- Weight: 83kg
Where is a safe location for your barbecue? Please click the link to find out more.
A FULLY INSTALLED PACKAGE
Grillo Vantage is a fully installed package. Let our trained installers build your kitchen on site on a day of your choice. Costs inc VAT:
- Orders under £5,000: Install cost = £500
- Orders under £10,000: Install cost = £650
- Orders over £10,000: Install cost = £800
Costs will automatically apply to your cart.
- The install prices apply to all Mainland UK addresses.
- Our trained fitters will build your kitchen up in a pre-agreed position. They will then remove all waste, and leave the site clean and tidy.
- Connecting services is not included. Read more about services here.
Vantage is made from beautifully finished, heavy-gauge carbon steel. Built to out-last the British weather, stories will be told around this kitchen for generations to come.
Iroko hardwood is inlaid throughout this design-led kitchen. A very durable, low maintenance hardwood, the natural feel of Iroko creates a great contrast to the steel.
Exceptionally strong, hard-wearing, UV, frost and stain-proof worksurfaces finish the kitchen. They have a beautiful matt finish and an attractive polished concrete look.
Food & Flames.
See More Of The Hub
Visit The Inspiration Hub
Continue building your kitchen!
We are currently working on a 3 – 4 week lead time on all kitchen orders. You can now pick your own install date at point of checkout!