Gusto Charcoal BBQ
It seamlessly integrates onto the BBQ base, setting the grill at the perfect cooking height and matching in perfectly with the rest of the kitchen. Supplied with cover and Gusto Pro Barbecue Accessory Pack.
Gusto Pro BBQ Accessory Pack:
- Weatherproof Cover
- Grate Lifter
- Ash Scraper
- Pizza stone and support system
- Double heat shield dividers for indirect cooking and roasting
- Solid ceramic construction, with an enamelled weatherproof coating
- Stainless Steel fixtures and fitting
- Internal ceramic firebox system
- Triple vent system for accurate temperature control
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Enamelled Steel Cooking Grates
- Dimensions and weights:
- Diameter main body: 55cm
- Diameter cooking Grid: 46.7cm
- Cooking area: 1715cm2
- Assembled dimensions: 130 x 73 x 122cm
- Operating height: 91cm
- Weight: 83kg
Where is a safe location for your barbecue? Please click the link to find out more.
A FULLY INSTALLED PACKAGE
Grillo Vantage is a fully installed package. Let our trained installers build your kitchen on site on a day of your choice. Costs inc VAT:
- Orders under £5,000: Install cost = £250
- Orders under £7,500: Install cost = £500
- Orders under £10,000: Install cost = £650
- Orders over £10,000: Install cost = £800
Costs will automatically apply to your cart.
- The install prices apply to all Mainland UK addresses.
- Our trained fitters will build your kitchen up in a pre-agreed position. They will then remove all waste, and leave the site clean and tidy.
- Connecting services is not included. Read more about services here.
The Vantage is constructed from heavy-gauge carbon steel, with a beautifully textured outdoor grade coating for protection from the elements. This kitchen will be enjoyed for years to come.
Solid hardwood iroko is inlaid throughout the kitchen, creating a beautiful contrasting seam. A very durable low-maintenance hardwood, iroko can either be left to naturally silver with age, or treated to retain its colour.
The worksurfaces are made from highly durable porcelain. In addition to being immensely strong, they are heatproof, stainproof, weatherproof, scratchproof, and non-bleaching.
Testimonial from Tristan Welch
“Fabulous bar-marking, and I’ve done nothing to it – just put some charcoal in and lit it! You get these amazing grill-house results. This is outdoor cooking at a whole new level”
Head Chef: Parker’s Tavern Restaurant, Cambridge, UK
Food & Flames.
See More Of The Hub
Visit The Inspiration Hub
Continue building your kitchen!
**We apologise for the increasing lead times, this is due to shortages of raw materials coupled with demand in the run-up to Spring.**
Please see our live install calendar below for current availability.
Due to the volatility in production costs and raw material price increases, the current pricing is guaranteed for all orders placed before 31st January 2022.