The shelf cabinet is the first building block to consider when configuring your Vantage kitchen.
910mm high worktops give a comfortable working height, and at 608mm deep you’ll have plenty of room for food prep and serving.
A FULLY INSTALLED PACKAGE
Grillo Vantage is a fully installed package. Let our trained installers build your kitchen on site on a day of your choice. Costs inc VAT:
- Orders under £5,000: Install cost = £250
- Orders under £7,500: Install cost = £500
- Orders under £10,000: Install cost = £650
- Orders over £10,000: Install cost = £800
Costs will automatically apply to your cart.
- The install prices apply to all Mainland UK addresses.
- Our trained fitters will build your kitchen up in a pre-agreed position. They will then remove all waste, and leave the site clean and tidy.
- Connecting services is not included. Read more about services here.
The Vantage is constructed from heavy-gauge carbon steel, with a beautifully textured outdoor grade coating for protection from the elements. This kitchen will be enjoyed for years to come.
Solid hardwood iroko is inlaid throughout the kitchen, creating a beautiful contrasting seam. A very durable low-maintenance hardwood, iroko can either be left to naturally silver with age, or treated to retain its colour.
The worksurfaces are made from highly durable porcelain. In addition to being immensely strong, they are heatproof, stainproof, weatherproof, scratchproof, and non-bleaching.
Food & Flames.
See More Of The Hub
Visit The Inspiration Hub
Continue building your kitchen!
**We apologise for the increasing lead times, this is due to shortages of raw materials coupled with demand in the run-up to Spring.**
Please see our live install calendar below for current availability.
Due to the volatility in production costs and raw material price increases, the current pricing is guaranteed for all orders placed before 31st January 2022.