The shelf cabinet is the first building block to consider when configuring your Vantage kitchen.
910mm high worktops give a comfortable working height, and at 608mm deep you’ll have plenty of room for food prep and serving.
A FULLY INSTALLED PACKAGE
Grillo Vantage is a fully installed package. Let our trained installers build your kitchen on site on a day of your choice. Costs inc VAT:
- Orders under £5,000: Install cost = £500
- Orders under £10,000: Install cost = £650
- Orders over £10,000: Install cost = £800
Costs will automatically apply to your cart.
- The install prices apply to all Mainland UK addresses.
- Our trained fitters will build your kitchen up in a pre-agreed position. They will then remove all waste, and leave the site clean and tidy.
- Connecting services is not included. Read more about services here.
Vantage is made from beautifully finished, heavy-gauge carbon steel. Built to out-last the British weather, stories will be told around this kitchen for generations to come.
Iroko hardwood is inlaid throughout this design-led kitchen. A very durable, low maintenance hardwood, the natural feel of Iroko creates a great contrast to the steel.
Exceptionally strong, hard-wearing, UV, frost and stain-proof worksurfaces finish the kitchen. They have a beautiful matt finish and an attractive polished concrete look.
Food & Flames.
See More Of The Hub
Visit The Inspiration Hub
Continue building your kitchen!
We are currently working on a 3 – 4 week lead time on all kitchen orders. You can now pick your own install date at point of checkout!